Saturday 9 May 2009

Any Twitter


I have to admit I haven’t posted anything on my blog for a while now but then I’m not the sort of person who posts a message just for the sake of it, for one thing I’m not even sure if anyone reads my blogs, if you do, get in touch, it’ll be good to hear from you! Anyway just to let you know we have now been on Twitter for 3 months, it is of course just another thing to check but when you have a passion like me to keep in touch with your customers it really isn't a hassle, I also like to keep in tune with new technology but don't expect me to be Twittering all day long, telling you what I had for breakfast or tea, I will however post some interesting facts and provide details of our latest offers. So come on Twitter you’re all welcome to follow us, so get Twittering!

No comments: