Monday 11 May 2009

The York House Shortlisted for Business Awards 2009

YES YES YES ...We have been shortlisted

We been 12 year in the York House, and work hard to provide not just a service but also to contribuate to the tourism industrie for Hartlepool. So been shortlisted for this award it is a win already. This is the first year for the new category of Tourism and Leisure at the awards.
We are againts my good freind and competitor Krimo who I must admit also do his fair share in that domain we both are passionate about Tourism (but ofcourse I am better) both in a differante approch I would say. Neverless we are all very proud of this nomination and cant wait for the 14th May for the result. Like Krimo say "May the best man win" but I don't need to cross myfingers behind my back..... KRIMO... C'EST DANS LA POCHE!!!!!!
We will find out on Thursday evening.

1 comment:

Krimo said...

C'est dans la poche de qui?
Good luck, anyway!